Which Is Best?

Which Is Best?
Post by: Peppah - May 11th, 2015, 12:47:03 pm

Just wondering what you guys think... ;D

Re: Which Is Best?
Post by: KermitsBigToe - May 11th, 2015, 12:57:30 pm

Oo thats a tough one! First server I played on really was factions, mini games I always used to play parkour with a couple of friends. I also played PVP a lot although I wasnt very good, creative... Is just creative and I love it, skyblocks is what I played the most before my Laptop broke.

I think Ill go for creative as its where I met most of my friends, I actually think I met you there? Anyway since I use my iPad now, Ive heard rumours of Creative being closed right now so..

Anyway nice poll idea pepper! ^^

Post by: Peppah - May 11th, 2015, 1:17:54 pm

Thanks, but remember? You sent me a note through my account. But, yeah, agreed. Creative is the best. You meet the most friends there and be, creative. :D Its awesome. Best Creative server in ze world!

Post by: patman96 - May 11th, 2015, 1:22:09 pm

Unfortunately, the creative server is down :(

Post by: KermitsBigToe - May 11th, 2015, 2:28:26 pm

[quote author=blackpepper11 link=topic=3020.msg14358#msg14358 date=1431364674]
Thanks, but remember? You sent me a note through my account. But, yeah, agreed. Creative is the best. You meet the most friends there and be, creative. :D Its awesome. Best Creative server in ze world!
[/quote]

Oh yeah! I remember now ^^ But I still talk to you quite a bit on creative now even though I dont have a laptop. Gotta agree with you on best creative server though! :D

[quote author=patman96 link=topic=3020.msg14359#msg14359 date=1431364929]
Unfortunately, the creative server is down :(
[/quote]

Oh well, thats not good. I really hope it gets back up soon, wonder how long it will be down for..

Post by: KissMeImIrish - May 11th, 2015, 4:45:54 pm

I used to love skyblock, but with all the bugs(Siggi is on it now) I tried to warp to another island and it started a new island -_-
So I ragged out in skyblock and will never return to it unless staff does the player summon thing. So i voted creative.

Post by: vvanqu1sh - May 11th, 2015, 5:03:53 pm

Skyblock :P

In my opinion it is...

-better than factions simply because Im richer on it xD (jk, lmao)
-better than creative because I do not have a creative mind -_-
-better than minigames because Im too lazy to run around shooting people in Quake and jump on different colors in Color Shuffle.

;) Sorry guys :P

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.