Exams..

Re: Exams..
Post by: vvanqu1sh - May 13th, 2015, 8:36:22 pm

[quote author=slimestein link=topic=3019.msg14547#msg14547 date=1431528019]
[quote author=Tube (_MCTube_) link=topic=3019.msg14340#msg14340 date=1431355778]
Im currently doing exams. Here is my list:

Monday : Reading
Tuesday : Normal Paper: Grammar and Vocabulary, Spelling
Higher Paper: Grammar, Spelling, Short Independent Writing Task, Yay ;D

Wednesday: Maths Paper A, Mental Maths
Thursday: Normal Paper: Maths Paper B
Higher Paper: Maths Paper A, Maths Paper B
Friday: Chillax! PJ Day At School To Raise Money For D.E.C.

Thanks for your support :D
~Tube
[/quote]
in sweden we dont have school from tomorrow :)
then my school decided to not have school on monday either so 5 days with no school in a row:)
[/quote]Same for me :)

But we have school on Thursday so we only get 4 days but still, thats pretty good. ;D
Post by: Asheiou - May 14th, 2015, 5:04:51 pm

[quote author=XxBrookeBerryxX link=topic=3019.msg14550#msg14550 date=1431543906]
High Five Im doing sats! 1 more paper to go!!! then friday chillaxing! I loved that puppy in the reading paper in the guide dog bit!!
I found maths paper 1 a bit hard but mental maths was just fine!!! Except the last questions I found hard! what about you?
[/quote]
The puppy was Adowable :D
Mental Maths Q 20: Ugh! I guessed 7 (the answer was 8, I checked with my teacher)
I got 18 on mental (I think) and 37 on Paper A (I think). I dont know how I did in Level 6 or Paper B.
~Tube
(P.S: We are doing sweet, sweet ratio tomorrow - literally, we are doing ratio with sweets which we then eat)
(P.P.S: When you wrote that comment, for me it was 3 papers left :()

Post by: Asheiou - May 14th, 2015, 5:15:49 pm

[quote=My Teacher]...Put your pen or pencil down, the test is now over...[/quote]
I heard that 11 times in 4 days. I also heard my DFE number 12 times and I had to write my name 11.
I can finally chill :D
~Tube

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.