Is It True?!

Is It True?!
Post by: Peppah - May 9th, 2015, 8:04:54 am

Is it true that all staff is on strike?! Cant be! Nuu! We need staff! Itll be chaos! Chaos! Greifing, stealing, animal abuse, spamming, advertising, cussing! If you have idea to help, please comment below!

Re: Is It True?!
Post by: Peppah - May 9th, 2015, 8:06:55 am

I am posting this just in case its not a prank.

Post by: KermitsBigToe - May 9th, 2015, 8:21:53 am

Sadly I dont know what is going on either. Im guessing that its just a glitch in the system and it will be fixed soon. I dont know if it would be a prank, Im way too gullible so I fall for everything basically.

Anyway whatever it is, I hope it gets fixed soon. :)

Post by: slimestein - May 9th, 2015, 8:31:53 am

Its no prank and the only thing that has to be fixed is siggi, more information is to come

Post by: primadxnna - May 9th, 2015, 9:33:39 am

Ok then...

Post by: slimestein - May 9th, 2015, 11:16:28 am

[quote author=One link=topic=2982.msg14156#msg14156 date=1431184072]
ATTENTION
Itll all be ok. I was skyping with Livetabon and she says the staff are on strike. This is because Siggi is being lazy and playing other games and not taking care of the server. (In other words, if Siggi doesnt have to do his work, the staff dont have to do theirs.) if you havent noticed theres been lots of lag and glitches on CubeBuilders recently. That is something only Siggi can fix, and he is unfortunately not doing well at resolving these issues.
But dont worry.
The staff are going to come back sooner or later. Eventually Siggi will realize what hes caused. But that also means CubeBuilders is gonna be lots of mayhem and chaos. So heres my suggestion. If you see someone breaking the rules, then try telling them to stop yourself. If they dont listen, then you can also tell a retired staff, and theyll probably deal with the issue once theyre back.
[/quote]
Thank you for the great explanation, i think you helped some understand now

Post by: KermitsBigToe - May 9th, 2015, 11:29:53 am

[quote author=slimestein link=topic=2982.msg14157#msg14157 date=1431184588]
[quote author=One link=topic=2982.msg14156#msg14156 date=1431184072]
ATTENTION
Itll all be ok. I was skyping with Livetabon and she says the staff are on strike. This is because Siggi is being lazy and playing other games and not taking care of the server. (In other words, if Siggi doesnt have to do his work, the staff dont have to do theirs.) if you havent noticed theres been lots of lag and glitches on CubeBuilders recently. That is something only Siggi can fix, and he is unfortunately not doing well at resolving these issues.
But dont worry.
The staff are going to come back sooner or later. Eventually Siggi will realize what hes caused. But that also means CubeBuilders is gonna be lots of mayhem and chaos. So heres my suggestion. If you see someone breaking the rules, then try telling them to stop yourself. If they dont listen, then you can also tell a retired staff, and theyll probably deal with the issue once theyre back.
[/quote]
Thank you for the great explanation, i think you helped some understand now
[/quote]

Yes, thank you one. I definitely understand what is going on now. I really do hope that things can return to the way it was before. I hope Siggi realises whats happening sooner rather than later.

Im getting rather bored now, I know its only been happening for less than a day. Just hope things go back to how it was, everyone doing their fair share of work. It may just be a video game to some, but to others its like their second life in a way. ( Right, that did not make sense. At all. Sorry, Ill stop typing this paragraph now.. )

And again, thank you for the great explanation! ~^^

Post by: Peppah - May 9th, 2015, 1:00:56 pm

ITS CHAOS! THEIRS THE NUT JOB WHOSE LIKE, ALL SERVERS WILL END! MWAHAHA! AND THEN STARTED GREIFING! YOU GOTTA HALP!

Post by: Asheiou - May 9th, 2015, 1:12:55 pm

Thunder said:
Chaos is in order!
Right before he was banned.
Then, the staff go on strike.
Coincidence?
~Tube

Post by: SkyrunPvP - May 9th, 2015, 1:16:37 pm

They are alts Mctube of racist people they make comments on the kkk and auchwitz do not listen to them there ip will be banned

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.