Whats your favorite movie??

Whats your favorite movie??
Post by: girlsmell - May 7th, 2015, 10:14:42 pm

[font=arial]Whats Your Favorite Movie?[/font]
Mines "Into The Woods" It was a great musical movie with the fairy tales into one movie. :)

Re: Whats your favorite movie??
Post by: dtown2002 - May 8th, 2015, 12:39:50 am

Mines is Big Hero 6 its a awesome movie.

Post by: KermitsBigToe - May 8th, 2015, 6:33:55 am

Okay, youre making me choose my favourite movie * stares dramatically into the abyss. *

I cant even choose, I watch the Big Bang Theory and Pretty Little Liars but they arent movies.. Ill just go with the top three that Ive watched more than once:

I need to watch more horror movies.. I havent watched one in ages.. Also Ill definitely check out Into the woods later. Considering the only musical Ive watched more than twice is Mamma Mia lel.
    Post by: oneofakid - May 8th, 2015, 7:42:31 am

I like the back to the future series. The 2nd movie takes place in October 2015 as they go to tre future, and they have a sky highway and hover boards and stuff. Lets see if thatll happen this year!

And supposedly this is a 2015 car:
    It is the time machine and can fly so technically its a 2015 car?

And this is a real 2015 car:

Post by: slimestein - May 8th, 2015, 10:22:09 am

Hmm i have hard times to decide, if i can only choose one i will choose two so it has to be

This is only two of my favorites, i think Heth ledger was a great joker and it was so sad that he comitted suicide. I really hope that suicide squad is good and that jared Jeto plays the joker good or I will find him and I will kill him :)
      I have really high hopes for Bat v superman also
      I had hard times only picking two favorite movies but yeah it became these two

I would love to get tips for series/movies to watch
      Post by: SkyrunPvP - May 8th, 2015, 12:45:42 pm

Favourite Film: Edge Of Tomorrow (Live Die Repeat)
      Favourite Music: Hardstyle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2PQjUPYURQ

A little bit about my favourites :P

Post by: Peppah - May 8th, 2015, 2:53:29 pm

Grown Ups 2 ;D

Im into humor

Post by: Diligxnce - May 10th, 2015, 8:19:21 am

I cant choose between these:

<3
        Post by: MashedBrotato_ - May 10th, 2015, 8:32:53 am

I really dont have a favorite.

Post by: MystrikMC - May 10th, 2015, 9:24:42 am

I got to say my childhood favorite:fantastic 4

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.