Cancer update for those who want it

Re: Cancer update for those who want it
Post by: Razorbackfan97 - May 8th, 2015, 10:30:00 am

Im so sorry to hear about this. If it makes you feel better cancer has affected my life in terms of my family. My dad died in March of 2012 from very aggressive cancer. When it was found it was already in stage 4. My dad declined quickly and passed away suddenly.

Be strong and Im rooting for you to beat your cancer!

Sincerely,

-rtd321

Go be great!

Post by: ActualDia - May 8th, 2015, 10:55:27 am

Thanks, plus if it does come back, I know I will win. Youll win too Horse back!

Post by: Livetabon - May 8th, 2015, 4:52:42 pm

Youre probably terrified.

Im not going to say be brave, or it will get better because the one thing I do not want to do is make you feel like you have to be optimistic.

You must be scared and its completely natural to be scared.

You are facing something that only some can relate to and even fully understand. Your treatments must be painful, they must put a lot of strain on you, and every time you get through a little bit you must feel exhausted when it doesnt seem like its getting better.

You are probably trying really hard to stay optimistic, but as time passes you might start to feel downstricken or even doubtful. The thought of cancer, of having it, the very idea of having such an illness must terrify you.

You do not deserve to have such an illness at such a young age, and the only thing I can say is I really do hope you beat your cancer. It will take a tremendous amount of pain, emotional suffering of fear and anxiety, you may cry and feel alone, and your body will undergo such a struggle in your fight. But dont give up. We are here wishing you the best, we will be here for you till the cancer is gone.

Stay strong

~Liv

Post by: Roger__Smith - May 8th, 2015, 5:45:58 pm

I know you can get better. keep fighting

Post by: Asheiou - May 10th, 2015, 10:44:49 am

You can do it!
Your friend,
~Tube

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.