gonna be offline for a while :(

gonna be offline for a while :(
Post by: patman96 - May 6th, 2015, 9:31:18 pm

Hey guys. Im sure some of you have noticed that I havent been on cubebuilders for a while. The reason why is because something went wrong with my hard drive. Im afraid its probably going to be a couple weeks before I can get it fixed so until then I will still be able to use the forums but its gonna be a while before i can start playing minecraft again. Until then ill still talk to you guys on the forums! Ill let you know when I get my problem fixed but until then keep me up to date on whatever happens! Keep staying awesome!

-Pat

Re: gonna be offline for a while :(
Post by: vvanqu1sh - May 6th, 2015, 9:51:13 pm

Aww, well be waiting for you! :D

Post by: KermitsBigToe - May 7th, 2015, 5:29:39 am

Sad to hear, least you arent leaving permanently though! As DaRetroGamer said, the server will be waiting for you to come back, Also good luck on fixing your hard drive ^^.

Post by: patman96 - May 7th, 2015, 12:47:45 pm

[quote author=SovietPickle link=topic=2957.msg13991#msg13991 date=1430990979]
Sad to hear, least you arent leaving permanently though! As DaRetroGamer said, the server will be waiting for you to come back, Also good luck on fixing your hard drive ^^.
[/quote]
Thanks :) the good news is that my laptop is still on warranty so it wont cost me a dime to fix Iit

Post by: slimestein - May 7th, 2015, 2:36:21 pm

I have had the same problem twice, its really annoying when your computer breaks isnt it?

Hope to see you around soon :)

Post by: Asheiou - May 7th, 2015, 3:25:24 pm

Cya soon :D
*Whispers to pat* computers are designed to break *end of whisper*
~Tube

Post by: patman96 - May 7th, 2015, 4:51:49 pm

Thanks guys! The box im suppose to package my laptop in and send to square trade is suppose to arrive tomorrow so ill keep you posted!

Post by: primadxnna - May 7th, 2015, 9:18:54 pm

Ok! See ya on the server!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.