My cancer

My cancer
Post by: SuperNova50 - May 2nd, 2015, 2:28:06 am

So... I have some news, I have cancer for my second time. :( I am told i have a year to live unless im cured, and they say chances are pretty low that ill survive this round. :( So, ill still be on but im just gonna feel really sick

Re: My cancer
Post by: Asheiou - May 2nd, 2015, 2:50:03 am

Im so sorry for you :(
If you ever need to take a break, just tell us, okay :)

Post by: slimestein - May 2nd, 2015, 5:24:06 am

Stay strong and i hope you will make it:)

Post by: primadxnna - May 2nd, 2015, 7:05:59 am

What kind of cancer is it? I feel so sorry for you! Get better and fight this!

Post by: oneofakid - May 2nd, 2015, 7:47:41 am

Aw this is really sad! I really hope you win this battle! While youre getting treated, or having your worst days when the treatment makes you sick, remember one thing. Its ok. Im sure you have lots of family and friends that will care and pray for you and maybe donate money towards your treatment to help you out. Plus most of us here on CubeBuilders will be loving and caring. And always tell u if you need to leave or take a break, we understand.

Post by: SkyrunPvP - May 2nd, 2015, 7:50:43 am

I hope you get better soon. Cancer is horrible We will help you win this battle just have faith !

Post by: KermitsBigToe - May 2nd, 2015, 7:54:49 am

I am so so so sorry to hear that! I really hope you can win the battle, just stay strong and keep on fighting for us okay? Im sure you have friends and family who will be there every step of the way. Please take a break if you need to, we all understand. Our main priority is for you to get better, not your on time. If you ever need to talk, just private message me here on forums. Im sure everyone on cubebuilders will be very respectful and kind to you, I think its safe to say that we all want you to get better. Just stay strong, and never give up on hope.

Im praying that youll get better, lots of love to you and your family/friends.

Post by: BrowtherHoodz - May 2nd, 2015, 10:50:29 am

h no thats terrible, I hope you get well soon bud! I know you can make it!

[quote author=DeclanJoshua (_MCTube_) link=topic=2911.msg13721#msg13721 date=1430575934]
Shouldnt this be an Announcement? I think it should be.
[/quote]

Not really since its not server related.

Post by: vvanqu1sh - May 2nd, 2015, 11:34:02 am

:(

Stay strong and if you ever need a break feel free, well understand.

Best of luck, Im sure youll make it :)

-DRG

Post by: Asheiou - May 2nd, 2015, 4:33:49 pm

You can do dis!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.