:( RIP Shimmer the fish

:( RIP Shimmer the fish
Post by: Ch1nchilla015 - April 30th, 2015, 11:05:37 am

My fish called Shimmer died last night :-[ He was a rescue and his owner didnt look after him properly so me and my friend took him in and looked after him at school. At least I got to say goodbye, he wasnt very well yesterday, and we knew he was going to leave. He had a huge tumor on his back, and we expected him to die 2 years ago! RIP Shimmer, miss you :( xxx

Re: :( RIP Shimmer the fish
Post by: KermitsBigToe - April 30th, 2015, 11:25:48 am

Im so sorry, Billy! I know how it feels to have pets die, it gets better over time but theyll be in your heart forever and ever.

Im sure you gave him the happiest life possible, after all you saved him from his owner who didnt take care of him and you made sure Shimmer was happy.

At least you got to have Shimmer for another 2 years than expected, he sounds like a fighter. Im sure he is happy, you were his life basically.

Rest In Peace, Shimmer x

Post by: Ch1nchilla015 - April 30th, 2015, 12:02:13 pm

Thanks Soviet, im sorry to hear that you know what it feels like. We sadly lost my dog Ted last year as well, we had to put him down and I still nearly start crying when I think about. Thanks for your lovely comment. x

Post by: KermitsBigToe - April 30th, 2015, 12:07:21 pm

[quote author=BillyTedLolly link=topic=2890.msg13544#msg13544 date=1430409733]
Thanks Soviet, im sorry to hear that you know what it feels like. We sadly lost my dog Ted last year as well, we had to put him down and I still nearly start crying when I think about. Thanks for your lovely comment. x
[/quote]

No problem, always here on forums if you need to talk. Im sorry that you lost Ted, Im sure he loved you the same amount as you loved him. Rest In Peace Shimmer and Ted x

Post by: Peppah - April 30th, 2015, 5:13:27 pm

:( Im so sorry. I know what its like to lose a pet. Once, my dad cried for hours when my cat(s) died.

Post by: slimestein - April 30th, 2015, 5:15:03 pm

Im so sorry for you loss"!

Post by: KissMeImIrish - April 30th, 2015, 6:05:50 pm

Im sorry. My sister once had a fish where the life span was 1-2 years, but it lived about 4-5 years! Once it died, I made a casket for it. Then my dogs digged it up and broke the casket and got it out.

Post by: Ch1nchilla015 - May 1st, 2015, 3:25:18 am

Thank you everyone for your lovely comments

Post by: Asheiou - May 1st, 2015, 2:12:06 pm

Im so sorry :( I had a pet once who died of trauma because he was a fish from the fair. Fish seem to die more than any other animal...

RIP...

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.