Anyone like FNAF?

Anyone like FNAF?
Post by: oneofakid - April 29th, 2015, 5:51:39 pm

Anybody like Five Nights at Freddys? I have the 2nd and the 3rd games. I am on Night 6 on FNAF 2 and Night 5 on FNAF 3. I also did some FNAF youtube videos.

Please enjoy this brief montage of reactions to FNAF.

This is when I had my mom play FNAF 2. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BArCjfGnp4k)

Never let your power run out.

If Balloon Boy knocks at your door, put on your mask.

PewDiePie is way better in slow-mo.

Also keep tabs on your ventilation.

Re: Anyone like FNAF?
Post by: KermitsBigToe - April 29th, 2015, 5:59:55 pm

Yup, used to have 1 & 2 on my iPad. I still occasionally watch you tubers play it ( Pewdiepie, Smosh Games, Markiplier, etc )

My friend told me theyre making a fourth one and theyre also making a movie of it now.

Post by: oneofakid - April 29th, 2015, 6:07:15 pm

[quote author=SovietPickle link=topic=2884.msg13504#msg13504 date=1430344795]
Yup, used to have 1 & 2 on my iPad. I still occasionally watch you tubers play it ( Pewdiepie, Smosh Games, Markiplier, etc )

My friend told me theyre making a fourth one and theyre also making a movie of it now.
[/quote]
I hope the 4th one is in Fredbears Family Diner :). And Im really psyched for the movie! I heard Warner Bros. agreed with the decision for a movie! :D

Post by: Peppah - April 29th, 2015, 6:27:44 pm

I play FNAF 2

Post by: slimestein - April 30th, 2015, 4:25:10 pm

I have played it once, i thought it was kind of boring and not scary.
I give it a 2 out of 10(10 is highest)

Post by: primadxnna - April 30th, 2015, 6:35:25 pm

I <3 FNAF!!!! =3

Post by: vvanqu1sh - April 30th, 2015, 8:08:51 pm

Watched my friends play it a few times, I thought it was boring XD

Post by: spookytables - July 18th, 2015, 11:01:23 am

[quote author=SovietPickle link=topic=2884.msg13504#msg13504 date=1430344795]

[/quote] I watched people play FNAF on youtube , im immune to jumpscares now.. And I think the movie is gonna be a bit bad because they cant make it have blood because warner brothers co. took the rights to FNAF

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.