I wish school would be out already! XD

I wish school would be out already! XD
Post by: Razorbackfan97 - April 29th, 2015, 12:51:00 pm

Hello all,

I just wanted to check and see if anyone else REALLY wants school to be over. I dont think its just me XD .
When Spring break ended i was disappointed that spring break was over. I was dreading going back to school the next day. Now it seems like the schooldays after spring break just go on forever. I cant believe that my school doesnt get out till the freaking 22nd of June! It feels so far away. So the questions I pose are:

When is the last day of school for you?

Do you think that after spring break the schooldays seem longer?

Sincerely,

-rtd321

Go be great!

Re: I wish school would be out already! XD
Post by: SkyrunPvP - April 29th, 2015, 1:12:31 pm

Oh dont get me started on school the amount of homework Im getting is unreal, Im so glad I have bank holiday this weekend get an extra day off woo. Seriously though when you get into thoughts about school youll see what it will do too your life it will get you a job, money a roof over your head so buckle down all of you!

Your lucky I end on the 24th of July
My spring breaks go really quickly such a shame :(

Post by: TonksMoonwillow - April 29th, 2015, 1:51:19 pm

I feel you, I want it to be summe already lol XD my last day of school is the 18th of June but I also have exams till the 26th so no that excited for the end of the school year

Post by: KermitsBigToe - April 29th, 2015, 2:29:44 pm

[quote author=Jessie_Lyn13 link=topic=2882.msg13463#msg13463 date=1430329879]
I feel you, I want it to be summe already lol XD my last day of school is the 18th of June but I also have exams till the 26th so no that excited for the end of the school year
[/quote]

Best of luck with your exams Jessie! Youll do great, Im sure of it!

And wow Im sorry sky, 24th of July is a really late date to finish school on.

I dont love school but least its something useful to do for 6-7 hours. Cant wait until Summer though, I can have warm weather at last! Oh wait.. I live in Scotland, nevermind lel.

Post by: Asheiou - April 29th, 2015, 4:33:27 pm

Anywhere in Britains freezing all year round :(

Post by: Livetabon - April 29th, 2015, 7:54:39 pm

I dont care if I fail I just want it to be over.

Post by: patman96 - April 29th, 2015, 8:55:24 pm

I just have one more week to go and then its finals! Four classes and two labs?! I hope I wont have to do that too often! >:(

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.