New Rp

New Rp
Post by: Peppah - April 27th, 2015, 3:30:48 pm

Please vote! ;D

Re: New Rp
Post by: KermitsBigToe - April 27th, 2015, 3:41:26 pm

Oh! Another Fairy Tail fan? I love fairy tail, ( You can kind of guess that though, lel ) Im only on episode 100 though.

But I dont know which one to vote for.. I dont know if I want Fairy Tail or the one based on a movie/book. I had the Hunger Games in mind. Which one do you think would be easier to build? ~^^

Post by: primadxnna - April 29th, 2015, 6:47:50 am

Heck my profile pic is Wendy!

Post by: primadxnna - April 29th, 2015, 6:49:19 am

But blackpepper11, The book I want u to base it off on is Harry Potter. I got dibs on Hermione!

Post by: vvanqu1sh - April 29th, 2015, 9:00:59 am

Percy Jackson! :o

Post by: Asheiou - April 29th, 2015, 4:44:16 pm

Percy Jackson :)

Post by: Peppah - April 29th, 2015, 6:48:17 pm

Im doing a Percy Jackson one right now, so if you wanna join ask me in creative.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.