Who is the slime king?

Who is the slime king?
Post by: KissMeImIrish - April 26th, 2015, 10:15:40 pm

OK, OK, I have had conversations with other CubeBuildians that slimestein is the slime king and Im not, which is a LIE! So I made a poll to see who the slime king is. I added Hyper cause he is a partially famous slime.

Re: Who is the slime king?
Post by: Ch1nchilla015 - April 27th, 2015, 3:27:19 am

Maybe you can have a fight to the death and whoever wins is the KING! ;D

Post by: slimestein - April 27th, 2015, 8:53:33 am

No one, end of discussion.

Post by: patman96 - April 27th, 2015, 10:21:04 am

It should be you slimestien. I was trying to vote for you but the voting already closed :(

Post by: slimestein - April 27th, 2015, 12:08:36 pm

Im no king over slimes because there are no king over the slimes, slimes are free creatures and im one of them

Post by: patman96 - April 27th, 2015, 3:50:45 pm

[quote author=slimestein link=topic=2860.msg13329#msg13329 date=1430150916]
Im no king over slimes because there are no king over the slimes, slimes are free creatures and im one of them
[/quote]

Lol well if there was a king you would definitely be him

Post by: KissMeImIrish - April 27th, 2015, 4:11:25 pm

Im the king because I protect the slimes from those who want slimeballs! I shall help protect them from [glow=red,2,300][shadow=green,left]slime killers!! DUN DUN DUN!!![/shadow][/glow]

Post by: slimestein - April 27th, 2015, 4:43:45 pm

doesnt that make you a slime life guard? Which in that case would stand under the slimes not as a king

Post by: vvanqu1sh - April 27th, 2015, 5:00:44 pm

Lol I was one of the people who said that...but as slime said there should be no slime king and the creatures shall be free :)

Post by: KissMeImIrish - April 28th, 2015, 5:50:03 pm

I decided to end the vote now, so I showed it to everyone and I win!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.