How to get pictures for signature?

How to get pictures for signature?
Post by: DaCoolCreeper - July 17th, 2016, 1:57:21 am

Can someone please tell me how to get pictures on my signature. it would be a lot of help. Also, if it is very different, how to get moving pictures, thx :lol:

Re:How to get pictures for signature?
Post by: InvalidSession - July 17th, 2016, 2:25:46 am

Put [img] and [/img] beside the direct image link, it is the same when you're posting.

Post by: DaCoolCreeper - July 17th, 2016, 6:22:46 pm

Does not work, does it go like this? [img][/img]http://bestanimations.com/Military/Explosions/explosion-animated-gif-40.gif?

Post by: Dooplu - July 17th, 2016, 7:37:54 pm

A moving picture is called a "gif" you can just type it into google images and add a word or two to see the variety of funny things the internet have made. But to get ANY image (including gifs) for you're signature, in the signature section of your profile customization thing, type . Where i put the SPACE is where you're going to need the BBCode, so if you don't already have an Imgur account go make one. Once you're finished, go to the images section under your name in Imgur and where it says upload images click on it. It gives you a variety of ways to upload an image and choose your preferred one. After uploading it click on it and there should be around 4-6 links on the side of your screen, the one where it says BBCode (for forums and stuff) that's the one you're going to want to copy and if you haven't already noticed, it already puts the [img][/img] things for you so just copy and paste it into your signature box thing. Save your changes and voila! (Btw you might want to play with the sizes in Imgur because the image can often be way too small or too big)

And i spent 5 minutes of my life helping you!

-Lord

Post by: DaCoolCreeper - July 17th, 2016, 8:45:48 pm

uhh, i think i understood but i have no idea what you said. i will try to make it work though

Post by: DaCoolCreeper - July 17th, 2016, 8:53:25 pm

Mk nevermind thx!

Post by: Dooplu - July 19th, 2016, 7:48:27 pm

No Problem!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.