Post by: Peppah - April 25th, 2015, 1:51:45 pm

FAIRY TALE! ;D

Re: My new rp!
Post by: KermitsBigToe - April 25th, 2015, 1:55:54 pm

[quote author=Lunar_Fox link=topic=2838.msg13180#msg13180 date=1429983596]
Ok Soviet, give me a list of the boys and the girls
[/quote]

Okay.. Could take a while:

Wendy Marvell ( girl ): Power of wind dragon slayer, Shy, sweet, and courageous. Blue hair and brown eyes. Estimated 12 years old.

Natsu Dragneel ( boy ) : Fire dragon slayer, loud, funny, brave, and destructive. Pink hair and black eyes.

Gray Fullbuster ( boy ) : Ice Make magic, calm, relaxed, and strong. Raven spiked hair and Dark blue eyes. Estimated 18 years of age.

Erza Scarlet ( girl ) : S class wizard, power to requip armour/weapons. Powerful, strict, and calm. Scarlet hair ( hence the name ) and brown eyes. Estimated 19 years of age.

Lucy Heartfilia ( girl ) : Holder magic of Celestial spirits, over reacts, kind, and strong. Blonde hair normally with a blue ribbon tying a section of hair to the side and Brown eyes. Estimated 17 years of age.

MiraJane Strauss: S class wizard, Power of Satan Soul, friendly, sweet, and calm. Siblings are Lisanna and Elf man. Long pastel pink hair with fringe tied up. Blue eyes. Estimated of 19 years of age

I know a lot more characters and If you would like to know more about them just private message me on forums.

Jellal
Sting
Rogue
Romeo
Juvia
Happy
Karla
Master Makarov
Cana
Levy

A lot more ^^

Post by: Asheiou - April 25th, 2015, 1:56:25 pm

Teen Titans!

Post by: vvanqu1sh - April 25th, 2015, 2:08:06 pm

Fantasy...but not Harry Potter though...

Post by: Asheiou - April 25th, 2015, 2:28:02 pm

[quote author=DaRetroGamer link=topic=2838.msg13193#msg13193 date=1429985286]
Fantasy...but not Harry Potter though...
[/quote]
Retro (can I call you that), thats a good idea!

Post by: primadxnna - April 25th, 2015, 3:35:46 pm

For May: Teen Titans
For June: Fairy Tail
For July: Fantasy

Post by: albanybrookexo - April 26th, 2015, 2:30:22 am

Can I join the rp?! Please! :D

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.