Leaving For A Week

Leaving For A Week
Post by: girlsmell - April 24th, 2015, 6:25:37 pm

:( Next week (starting on 28th of Abril) Im not gonna be on minecraft cuz my grades have been going down and I have a lot of dance and vocal to do. I really will miss all of the posistive behavior some of you guys have! I am also gonna take a break of all of the roomers on minecraft and the mean people trying to bring me down. So on Friday I might be on. Probablly see u on mc!

Re: Leaving For A Week
Post by: KermitsBigToe - April 24th, 2015, 6:49:30 pm

Well itll all turn out fine, trust me. Just spend more time on grades than you do on minecraft. It is hard yes, but you get used to it, also focus on dance and vocals. Its good for you and you can win awards and perform because of it

I know how you feel, Ive left Cubebuilders since February I think. Im leaving for over a year because of grades as well ( I just need to do some studying) and also my Laptop has broken and Im not going to go repair it again as its broken roughly 4 times before.

Rumours can be annoying in real life and online, you just have to ignore the, really. Dont let them win, youre better than that.

I wish you the best of luck for the future and I hope a lot of players had a positive attitude while talking to you. ~^^

Post by: MasterTiger101 - April 25th, 2015, 5:24:23 am

im enjoying primary school whilst it lasts!!!

Post by: oneofakid - April 25th, 2015, 7:46:07 am

Twister its ok. I have pretty crappy grades right now in math, and I need to work those up. (Thats why I havent been as active on CB lately.) And besides, sometimes it feels good to take a break. With spring coming along, the weather is getting nicer (at least where I live) and Im starting to play outside more often. And if I may ask, who are spreading rumours about you?

Besides the 27th is my brothers birthday :P

Post by: vvanqu1sh - April 25th, 2015, 12:48:45 pm

Aww, everyone needs a break sometimes! Come back soon!

Post by: Asheiou - April 25th, 2015, 1:55:29 pm

Im so sorry to hear that twisters! I cant imagine getting low grades, but Im sure its bad.
But...
[move]

[size=36pt][/Come back soon!size]
[/move]
Post by: MasterTiger101 - April 25th, 2015, 4:58:48 pm

[quote author=DeclanJoshua (_MCTube_) link=topic=2826.msg13185#msg13185 date=1429984529]
Im so sorry to hear that twisters! I cant imagine getting low grades, but Im sure its bad.
But...
[move]

[size=36pt]Come back soon!
[/move]
[/quote]
I would have said the same thing
Post by: primadxnna - April 25th, 2015, 9:53:04 pm

Ill find some stuff on factions while you are gone. I hope you get good grades!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.