OP Friday Skyblock Drop party!

OP Friday Skyblock Drop party!
Post by: Magicov - April 21st, 2015, 3:01:16 pm

Hello guyz! its me magicdog. I wanted to post this in announcements, but I was directed here by a staff. so this Friday, before I go on a 10 day vacation to Cuba, on the 24th of April, I will be having a MASSIVE drop party in skyblock! I will be dropping things such as god armor, god tools, 64 beacons, and maybe some fireworks. but there will be a lot more Im sure. Ive got everything organized, except the exact time of the event. hopefully YOU are online for this drop party, called the -MagicDrop-

Cya online or at -MagicDrop-!

BTW I will be doing one of these every 2 months and mini Dps here and there. Cya!

_MagicDog_

Re: OP Friday Skyblock Drop party!
Post by: SkyrunPvP - April 22nd, 2015, 1:22:18 pm

I am looking forward to this hope you get give us more information as it is a bit vague because we dont know what time :o but "I be der" :D

Post by: Magicov - April 22nd, 2015, 6:49:01 pm

The time will be 4:00pm Canadian time. unless there are less than 5 people online.

Post by: Derpehh - April 23rd, 2015, 6:53:37 pm

K, cant wait to be dere!

Post by: vvanqu1sh - April 24th, 2015, 3:22:55 pm

Mah gawd I logged in literally like 5 minutes after it ended :(

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.