Happy Patriots' Day!

Happy Patriots' Day!
Post by: patman96 - April 20th, 2015, 9:46:09 am

Happy Patriots Day to all Massachusetts residents! Anyone gonna be watching the Boston Marathon today?

Re: Happy Patriots' Day!
Post by: MasterTiger101 - April 20th, 2015, 4:04:32 pm

What country is patriots day celebrated in?

Post by: patman96 - April 20th, 2015, 4:05:46 pm

[quote author=MasterTiger101 link=topic=2783.msg12844#msg12844 date=1429560272]
[/quote]
Massachusetts XD

Post by: KermitsBigToe - April 20th, 2015, 4:14:59 pm

[/quote]

I have to admit I do not know much about Patriots Day but its celebrated on the 19th of April and its something do to with the third Monday in April resembling independence of that Country. Im pretty sure that the year Patriots day became a thing was either 1775 or 1776.

Its mainly celebrated in Massachusetts and Wisconsin which are obviously a part of the United States of America.

Its like in the areas of Lexington and Concord where the first battles of that war took place. ( Near Boston, Massachusetts )

I am sorry if this doesnt make sense, Im not good at geography so I try to avoid it but if you study History some geography skills are necessary. Also I know this isnt really relevant and you may of already knew all that but I just wanted to explain it :)

It seems like a pretty cool thing to research if youre interested in History. ^^
Also happy Patriots day to you too! Although I am a day late..

Post by: patman96 - April 20th, 2015, 4:22:29 pm

[quote author=SovietPickle link=topic=2783.msg12851#msg12851 date=1429560899]
[/quote]

I have to admit I do not know much about Patriots Day but its celebrated on the 19th of April and its something do to with the third Monday in April resembling independence of that Country. Im pretty sure that the year Patriots day became a thing was either 1775 or 1776.

Its mainly celebrated in Massachusetts and Wisconsin which are obviously a part of the United States of America.

Its like in the areas of Lexington and Concord where the first battles of that war took place. ( Near Boston, Massachusetts )

I am sorry if this doesnt make sense, Im not good at geography so I try to avoid it but if you study History some geography skills are necessary. Also I know this isnt really relevant and you may of already knew all that but I just wanted to explain it :)

It seems like a pretty cool thing to research if youre interested in History. ^^
Also happy Patriots day to you too! Although I am a day late..
[/quote]

Where I am it still is Patriots Day! I didnt know they celebrated it in Wisconsin too. Im not too sure what significant event it celebrates but it could have something to do with Lexington and Concord.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.