3D Origami (Personal Hobby)

3D Origami (Personal Hobby)
Post by: Akiraff - April 19th, 2015, 4:44:24 am

Well now I really need to find a part time job. As Earths Day is approaching, I am planning to buy 7 stacks of A4 sized paper.

This is 3D Origami, it is made of small pieces of triangle that they fit one with another, Just like Lego. As Kid, I enjoyed making this small pieces of triangle, however I had no objective back then.

My Goal
- Make ~30,000 triangles
- Make a dragon
- Make a vase

I really like Egyptian hierography, and planning to implement in my case in a style of Good vs. Evil. But again thats a lot of paper colors that I need to buy!

I can be later posting my progress later. There is no point now, since I am doing a lot of cutting, ensure that I have enough for 1,500 triangles ready by next week.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator
Re: 3D Origami (Personal Hobby)
Post by: krward - April 19th, 2015, 4:52:07 am

Wow ;D

Post by: Asheiou - April 19th, 2015, 5:06:23 am

Cant wait to see your progress!

Post by: TonksMoonwillow - April 19th, 2015, 3:52:56 pm

Akira youre crazy buthings this is super cool I did not even know this was a thing!

Post by: vvanqu1sh - April 19th, 2015, 4:05:53 pm

Wow Akiraff! I cant wait to see you make progress! All the best!

Post by: spookytables - April 19th, 2015, 5:31:10 pm

My personal hobby is reading ;) Whenever Im bored I read. If there is no books around me, I read other words like on billboards etc. 8)

Post by: KermitsBigToe - April 19th, 2015, 6:09:29 pm

Keep that hobby up Akira! It sounds like a good one. Ive seen the very start of it already and its awesome and you have to finish now, once you start something you gotta finish it.
Next you could make a statue, but not a house. Houses are doomed if it rains.

My personal hobby is procrastinating, Ive been doing it all my life and Im really good at it! :D

Post by: BrowtherHoodz - April 20th, 2015, 1:47:50 pm

Dang, I really wanna do one :o

Post by: MasterTiger101 - April 20th, 2015, 4:03:51 pm

I reckon I could do a 1:1 pixel art of that :P

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.