Favorite Movie 2015

Favorite Movie 2015
Post by: patman96 - April 18th, 2015, 3:09:56 pm

What movie is everyone looking forward to thats coming out this year? Mine, personally, is Avengers: Age of Ultron.

Re: Favorite Movie 2015
Post by: KermitsBigToe - April 18th, 2015, 3:35:37 pm

Hm Im not sure of much movies which are coming out this year..

I know mockingjacy part 2 is coming out this year.
Im still yet to see Home the movie since it has Jim Parsons in it ( Massive fan of the Big Bang Theory show. )
Also I need to see Insurgent, And the new Star Wars movie ^^

Post by: MasterTiger101 - April 18th, 2015, 4:31:51 pm

I have just watched big hero 6 and thought that was pretty cool

Post by: patman96 - April 18th, 2015, 5:15:34 pm

[quote author=SovietPickle link=topic=2752.msg12643#msg12643 date=1429385737]
Hm Im not sure of much movies which are coming out this year..

I know mockingjacy part 2 is coming out this year.
Im still yet to see Home the movie since it has Jim Parsons in it ( Massive fan of the Big Bang Theory show. )
Also I need to see Insurgent, And the new Star Wars movie ^^
[/quote]

The new Star Wars Trilogy is another one Im looking forward to! I hope it ends up being good.

Post by: SkyrunPvP - April 18th, 2015, 6:25:06 pm

I have a favourite film out now actually its named "The edge of tomorrow" "Live die repeat" I think its a great film.

Post by: slimestein - April 19th, 2015, 4:55:53 pm

I cant wait for deadpool, star wars, pirates of carabien, jurassic world, tomorowland, edge of tomorrow, antman, ted 2 and pixels

Post by: Peppah - April 19th, 2015, 5:21:27 pm

I wanna watch tomorrowland. Last Friday I saw Paul Blart, Mall Cop 2. It was pretty funny. I liked it when the horse kicked Paul when he hit it in the butt. ;D (Thats not a spoiler its in the commercial!)

Post by: spookytables - April 19th, 2015, 5:28:07 pm

Im also excited for Avengers: Age of Ultron. I want to read The Hunger Games books, read the Divergent series, and watch the movies that go along with them :-\ But wich ones to read first. Hmmmmmmmm............. :-\

Post by: KermitsBigToe - April 19th, 2015, 6:15:55 pm

[quote author=Orange Crush link=topic=2752.msg12784#msg12784 date=1429478887]
Im also excited for Avengers: Age of Ultron. I want to read The Hunger Games books, read the Divergent series, and watch the movies that go along with them :-\ But wich ones to read first. Hmmmmmmmm............. :-\
[/quote]

I recommend the Hunger Games trilogy first if you like fighting and action, etc.
I recommend Divergent if you like suspense, fighting/action, romance, etc.

Personally Im a big fan of the Hunger Games books but not so much of the movies. For Divergent Ive only read book one, Ive seen the movie for it and its good. My friend whos read Insurgent ( second book ) says Insurgent is really good ^^

Post by: spookytables - April 19th, 2015, 6:23:49 pm

Thanks! Once Im finished two of the books Im reading then I will go move on to Hunger Games. I watched the first Hunger Games movie, and I was not fond of it, Mocking Jay and the other movies I dont know about. Thanks for the suggestion. My friend also red all the Divergent Series, and she said it was good. :) ::) ;D ;)

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.