Thank you, Satoru Iwata.

Thank you, Satoru Iwata.
Post by: primadxnna - July 11th, 2016, 9:10:42 am

July 11th marks one year since the passing of Satoru Iwata, a game developer for games such as Mother 3, and the Mario Kart games, as well as many more. He was also the former CEO of Nintendo in Japan, and overall. He was with Nintendo since 1980, and left smiles on everyone's faces. He passed away at merely the age of 55 from a bile duct infection. Every Nintendo fan who's been with them since they were young, know that Nintendo was a unique company who cared about their fans and loved them to bits. I've been a die hard fan of Nintendo's work since I was around 5 years old, and my love has grown stronger for the company. Thank you, Satoru Iwata. You have truly left a legacy. ~Luna

On my business card, I'm a corporate president.
In my mind, I'm a game developer.
In my heart, I'm a gamer. ~Satoru Iwata

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.