Life Problems

Life Problems
Post by: SuperNova50 - April 13th, 2015, 9:50:48 pm

Hey guys, I wont be on as much because I am having some life issues, my family is crumbling and its really tough, my parents might get divorced, so yeah, but Ill try to be on during thee weekends.

Re: Life Problems
Post by: vvanqu1sh - April 13th, 2015, 9:51:33 pm

Aww, thats sad...

Good luck moving on and solving your issues! Hopefully things get sorted out soon!

Re: Life Problems
Post by: KermitsBigToe - April 13th, 2015, 10:19:35 pm

Hey! Dont push yourself to come on the server or forums if you are experiencing problems in life which is completely normal but it does get better trust me on this one, Ive barely lied in my life and Im not planning to any time soon.

It may be difficult right now, but no matter what happens your parents will always love you, and they will forever love you. Just because they seem to be drifting, that does not mean that they dont love you.

I wish you the best of luck to you and your family. I know you can get past this because I believe in you, I believe in everyone on this server. Things will look up. As I said earlier on dont force yourself to come online, Im not saying that to be rude Im saying it because I think you should face your challenges and not hide away behind a computer screen thinking that will make everything better. ( Trust me it doesnt help )

I am sorry if this doesnt make much sense but I think you can get a rough sketch of what I am trying to say.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.