I feel happy!

I feel happy!
Post by: primadxnna - April 12th, 2015, 10:42:13 pm

On creative when no staff was on, I felt like a role model. There were these two people who were swearing and I told them to stop or I would report them, and they stopped swearing. So ya. Also one of those people were disrespecting the others opinions and I told them to stop. They did. I feel like this doesnt make sense. Ill stop typing.

~Lunar

Re: I feel happy!
Post by: KermitsBigToe - April 12th, 2015, 10:49:44 pm

It made sense to me Lunar! And for my its quarter to 4 am. Its nice having players like you, making sure the chat stays clean for the players! And Im sure a staff member will sort this out anyway as they need to have a reasonable punishment for rule breaking . ( now Im probably not making any sense, least its nearly 4am so I have an excuse haha )

Post by: AzzaOwns - April 12th, 2015, 11:01:47 pm

woo hoo keep up the good work ! im just surprised they listened XD

Post by: primadxnna - April 12th, 2015, 11:02:47 pm

Being a role model is very hard even with dealing with the mean peeps!

Post by: AzzaOwns - April 23rd, 2015, 5:11:12 am

verry true lunar! remeber they will be dealt with tho, remember to take screen shots of things when thers no staff online

Post by: primadxnna - May 2nd, 2015, 7:08:45 am

Well if I do that, I lose the screenshots (for some reason)

Post by: BrowtherHoodz - May 2nd, 2015, 11:02:00 am

Its awesome to see that most of our community are cooperating to make this server better! Thank you so much Lunar! <3

Cubebuilders Moderator,
BrowtherHoodz

Post by: Asheiou - May 2nd, 2015, 4:38:50 pm

Im like that. I cant sit by if people are breaking the rules. Im neutral to anyone, like BungalosGod, until they prove theyre worthy of friendship, like you, or Jaedyn, or if you break the rules, like, say, Treyvaporiser.
Well done for doing the right thing!
~Tube

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.