Posts being deleted

Posts being deleted
Post by: vvanqu1sh - April 12th, 2015, 10:15:08 am

Some of my posts have been deleted. Some people even quoted my replies but the replies arent there anymore!

Ive lost 20 posts I think?

-DRG

Re: Posts being deleted
Post by: Livetabon - April 12th, 2015, 2:48:26 pm

[quote author=MasterTiger101 link=topic=2662.msg12164#msg12164 date=1428858946]
Dun Dun Dun... :P
[/quote]

We normally look through posts and delete ones we find to be not as informative or too chatty spammy.

It happens to everyone, dont be too alarmed by it.

~Liv

Post by: vvanqu1sh - April 12th, 2015, 2:50:04 pm

[quote author=Livetabon link=topic=2662.msg12176#msg12176 date=1428864506]
[quote author=MasterTiger101 link=topic=2662.msg12164#msg12164 date=1428858946]
Dun Dun Dun... :P
[/quote]

We normally look through posts and delete ones we find to be not as informative or too chatty spammy.

It happens to everyone, dont be too alarmed by it.

~Liv
[/quote]Yeah but some of the ones that were deleted were informative and few of them was actually helping people out around the forums.

Plus, they only started getting deleted a couple days ago.

Post by: Livetabon - April 12th, 2015, 3:06:12 pm

The ones deleted can only be manually deleted, if they didnt seem informative or it was information repeated then it was taken down. Thats all I can say. Weve been doing the same with other people who have applied for staff and started to post on the topics all around here (old ones too) its how we regulate.

Dont worry they arent being auto deleted.

Topic closed, I will be locking it soon.

~Liv

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.