What Kind Of Music Do You Like

What Kind Of Music Do You Like
Post by: KeepingItCrafted - April 11th, 2015, 9:04:57 pm

So I was talking to some other staff earlier today and we got bored so GameDude started playing music. Now I like music and me and him both seem to like Dubstep. So it got me thinking. I own a music making suite and a recording software for it all. If we could find out the most enjoyed genre of music then maybe I could make a jingle or theme tune for the server!

Re: What Kind Of Music Do You Like
Post by: slimestein - April 12th, 2015, 5:18:47 am

As you might see in this poll i do not listen to music. If it comes a song on the radio i wont rage quit starting to shoot down the radio to skip the music, i will just not care so much.
Only times me and Music meet is when i watch movies and series, the music in minecraft, when someone links a youtube video to me and if music is on at public locations.

Post by: Diligxnce - April 12th, 2015, 9:14:12 am

Hyper, that sounds like a GREAT idea!! I think having a theme song/tune for the server would be FANTASTIC! If you do, I cant wait to listen to it! :)

Post by: MasterTiger101 - April 12th, 2015, 1:12:19 pm

if you do... make it catchy, so i can tell it to all my friends :o

Post by: oneofakid - April 12th, 2015, 4:05:13 pm

Add EDM to the poll! (electronic dance music) I love that type!

Post by: vvanqu1sh - April 12th, 2015, 4:24:44 pm

Pop and dubstep all the way!! ::)

Post by: TonksMoonwillow - April 13th, 2015, 12:09:25 am

Im super sad Jaz is not an option come on hyper lel xP

Post by: KeepingItCrafted - April 13th, 2015, 2:19:05 am

Guys Im sorry but I cant make all genres of music. Ive been trying out some bits but Im not even sure I can do Pop. I can of course do cover versions/parodies but they arent the same as something new. Im only really used to making dubstep and classical.

Post by: Asheiou - April 13th, 2015, 12:10:12 pm

Do an Electronic/Dubstep mix.

Post by: oneofakid - April 13th, 2015, 8:44:23 pm

My friend, who used to have Minecraft I believe, makes really cool EDM songs with a program called Fruity Loops. They actually sound professional, and he is only 12! His stage name is DogDJ, which I think you can find on SoundCloud.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.