Try it!

Try it!
Post by: primadxnna - April 11th, 2015, 7:59:09 pm

I bet all of you would pick Charmander. Id pick Bulbasaur.

Re: Try it!
Post by: Livetabon - April 11th, 2015, 8:01:22 pm

I actually like Bulbasaur....

Besides why have a charizard when you can have a talonflame? ;)

jk but yeah thick fat venusuar is OP, I believe with the sun that a mega Y gets a venusuar should be able to outspeed and KO with a rock slide/stone edge (forget which rock move it learns) but the 4x weakness is too much for dat dragon u hear?

~Liv

Post by: primadxnna - April 11th, 2015, 8:33:08 pm

Duh!

Post by: KeepingItCrafted - April 11th, 2015, 8:36:36 pm

I like all though. They are all different types. I remember when I was little watching pokémon. My favourite on the show was bulbasaur, favourite cuddly toy was Squirtle and trading card favourite was Charmander. Since the show is probably the biggest factor I vote Bulbasaur too.

Post by: primadxnna - April 11th, 2015, 9:25:28 pm

I thought no one would pick Bulbasaur!

Post by: Amaterasu6k - April 11th, 2015, 9:39:00 pm

I love charmander! :D he has always been my favorite and will be my favorite by the fact that now he can mega evolve into a dragon type. Also my favorite type is dragon <3

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.