Anyone plays Runescape?

Anyone plays Runescape?
Post by: Akiraff - April 10th, 2015, 5:21:47 pm

Well I Started to play Runescape like a while ago (2006). So here is nearly 10 years of my work.

Runescape 3

Oldschool Runescape

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Re: Anyone plays Runescape?
Post by: SkyrunPvP - April 10th, 2015, 5:27:34 pm

I have never played run escape before but I plan to soon. Nice work ! Akira

Post by: KermitsBigToe - April 10th, 2015, 5:53:10 pm

Yes I play Runescape! But you already knew that meh.

1v1 me one day? ( warning last time I checked my magic was level 36, its a bit too high ik)

I need friends on Runescape haha, I havent seen most of them since I had bronze-black armour.

Here is a screenshot of my character last August in Varrock bank dancing next to a mini chinchompa and my levels last August ( my magic is still low xD ) Sorry for the bad quality, I probably used my DS back then.

- the best username ever, Kawaii Kitty ( ... )

Also the photo cuts out some of my levels. So heres my:

Attack : 52
Fishing : 31
Fletching: 37
dungeoneering : 24

Post by: GameDudePc_TR - April 10th, 2015, 6:16:16 pm

Ill play runescape with you if you can explain it to me Akiraff :p I havent played that game in years and tbh never really fully understood it.

Post by: KeepingItCrafted - April 11th, 2015, 11:22:48 am

I will get it if you guys will play with me. Always wanted to play it but I spend all my time on Minecraft so ended up never getting/playing it.

Post by: MasterTiger101 - April 11th, 2015, 12:52:38 pm

No idea what runescape is but I just focus on playing minecraft

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.