Solving life problems!

Solving life problems!
Post by: Amaterasu6k - April 7th, 2015, 6:51:16 pm

Hey guys!

I have developed another idea, I know I have a lot of ideas XD. But anyway everyone has problems in life once in awhile... The best thing to do it to talk about it with people. This is a very risky idea because most people arent gonna want to talk about their business because it really is there business. But like I said it truly the best thing to do is share your problems with others instead of keeping it inside. So my idea was if you are willing to share your problems in life to the community, everyone from the community could possibly be able to help. No one will be able to know how you feel unless you tell someone how you feel. As I said this is just an idea so dont freak out on me if you would not like to participate! You may feel better talking to someone you know closer, but like what i said twice this is just an idea.

That is about it though, so until next time, seeya in the server! ;D

Re: Solving life problems!
Post by: KermitsBigToe - April 7th, 2015, 6:53:05 pm

So kind of like an advice column for the server?

I like the idea, Booyah! :)

Post by: vvanqu1sh - April 7th, 2015, 7:02:02 pm

Is this because of what happened on Skyblock today? The ideas good by the way.

Post by: Amaterasu6k - April 8th, 2015, 5:29:49 pm

Dont get me wrong its not just that, when everyone was talking they said that times have been tough so i thought the community could share

Post by: TonksMoonwillow - April 8th, 2015, 8:39:36 pm

this sounds like a really good idea xBOOYAHx :D

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.