I am sad...

I am sad...
Post by: primadxnna - April 4th, 2015, 8:11:08 pm

My friends are fighting! I want them to stop! me and neontetra5 are dating and blackpepper11 likes neon and she said they were dating when he asked me out. Neon said that wasnt true. Now I am torn apart!

Re: I am sad...
Post by: vvanqu1sh - April 4th, 2015, 8:34:12 pm

Look, this is why I dont participate in online dating. First, it can get ugly and second, it rips apart friendships.

Post by: primadxnna - April 4th, 2015, 9:52:18 pm

But I like neon, and at the same time I hate seeing black pepper sad.

Post by: Akiraff - April 4th, 2015, 11:46:10 pm

Online dating is the same as real life dating. The only difference is the distance, and one of the best advice tha I got from my friend was, "Love is one crazy definition. You define how ever you want it to be defined."

In other words, stop judging of what is right and wrong, there are no rules carved in the stone on how should love works. My best judgement is, talk with your friend why is he/she upset, and try to come up with a solution towards your problem.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Post by: Livetabon - April 5th, 2015, 12:51:08 am

Here is some advice, for I am in a long distance relationship myself.

long distance relationships are actually much harder, they hurt a lot more too. You constantly wish to see them in real life and hold them real close to you, but you cant. When you are older and able to travel on your own you are still faced with troubles of meeting them or getting to where they live, because that requires money.

It costs roughly 869 dollars (plus tax 13%) for an all round trip to visit my boyfriend who lives far away from me. That is roughly 86 (+ because of tax so lets say 97) hours of work, at the minimum wage of 10 dollars an hour, since I am part time I am lucky to get 14 hours a week. So if I am lucky and get 16 hours, it would roughly be 7 (lets round it to 8 ) so it would take about 2 months of work to get enough money to MAYBE see him. (869 is REALLY cheap for a flight over to where he lives.)

Also I have bills to pay, and a school education to pay for. (60 dollars a month, plus 1500 for one year of tuition) thats about 27+ months of work right there if I get 14 hours a week, so I have to increase my hours and work extra hard to get the money I need.

The worst feeling you can possibly ever imagine, is visiting your loved one and then having to go back home. I have never experienced such devastation in such a way. Ive been through a lot in my life, very mean things that have made me cry, my family, bullies, Ive been through it all, and yet, the worst feeling was leaving my boyfriend after visiting him. Its a different kind of pain, its a pain the ebbs at you because you know you have to go far away again. Its a pain that never goes away.

Now you might feel discouraged because of what I said above, heck it may have gone over your head because you are too young to worry about expenses like school, or bills.

but it gets better in time, believe me. You need to financially support yourself, have goals, think about your life and then potentially see your boyfriend and in time, eventually move in with him so you can see him everyday. It seriously only gets better as you get older, so dont give up! If you like him fight for him, you need to seriously consider the people you date and wonder how long you truly want them in your life.

You are young, so think about how long that will be until your old and gray.

~Liv

Post by: primadxnna - April 5th, 2015, 8:36:04 am

Thank you all! Me and Neon have a solution!

Post by: primadxnna - April 5th, 2015, 10:11:39 am

btw what is Akira EnderPrises?

Post by: slimestein - April 5th, 2015, 10:49:52 am

A faction on cubebuilders faction server

Post by: primadxnna - April 5th, 2015, 12:57:05 pm

Awesome! I dont play factions much but I hope to get more active on Factions and Skyblock!

Post by: primadxnna - April 5th, 2015, 7:34:08 pm

Is there any space 4 me to join maybe?

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.