Happy Birthday Akiraff!

Happy Birthday Akiraff!
Post by: vvanqu1sh - April 4th, 2015, 5:06:50 pm

Happy BDay to our favorite administrator Akiraff! :D

Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Akiraff! Happy birthday to you! ;D

Re: Happy Birthday Akiraff!
Post by: GameDudePc_TR - April 4th, 2015, 6:23:28 pm

Oh wait... Wasnt Akirafs birthday the fourth ?... As in Im 21 minutes late ? xD

Anyways, Happy Birthday, enjoy it (or if your day is already over I hope you enjoyed it) and be sure to drink a nice glass of water on me !! (yeah I dont drink nor do I encourage it unless its like 1-2 glasses of wine over dinner at home :p)

Post by: MasterTiger101 - April 4th, 2015, 7:24:57 pm

Happy birthday or if it has already been, hope you enjoyed it ;)

Post by: BrowtherHoodz - April 5th, 2015, 1:49:48 am

Happy Birthday Akiraff <3

Post by: Akiraff - April 5th, 2015, 6:16:14 pm

Thank you for all of you wishing me a happy birthday. Well its nearly two decades of life gone already. And I wish 2015, is a good start year since it seems so strange now not attending school anymore.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Post by: GameDudePc_TR - April 5th, 2015, 8:55:41 pm

Im so sad right now, just so sad... Im older then Akiraff and still go to school, probably for another 3-4 years, if things turn out bad even 5 years ;( you making me cry Akiraff ;(

Post by: Akiraff - April 5th, 2015, 9:09:09 pm

[quote author=GameDudePc_TR link=topic=2513.msg11186#msg11186 date=1428281741]
Im so sad right now, just so sad... Im older then Akiraff and still go to school, probably for another 3-4 years, if things turn out bad even 5 years ;( you making me cry Akiraff ;(
[/quote]
Still thinking to do college or university.
If I plan university, I have 5 + 2 years. 5 years for masters and 2 years for PhD.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Post by: CyberPatriot - April 5th, 2015, 9:36:09 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D :D

Post by: Karow - April 5th, 2015, 11:13:36 pm

Indeed happy birthday to akiraff, he is one year closer to his death... muahahahaha >=D

Post by: flagrocker - April 5th, 2015, 11:28:25 pm

Have a good birthday even though Im still banned ;( have a great day

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.