Best Girl and Boy pvpers on the server

Best Girl and Boy pvpers on the server
Post by: PinkieTrash - March 28th, 2015, 10:01:23 pm

List at least 4 good pvpers on cubebuilders (2 boys and 2 girls) and to make it fair, you cannot vote for yourself, if you want to vote for your friends thats totally ok. If you want to list more then 2 boys and 2 girls thats fine too. I vote for JAM2424 and pslamp for best boy pvpers, PaulieAnn and chinabug for best girl pvpers. And I was thinking about doing something related to Nicks Kids Choice Awards, but for Cubebuilders, it was just a random thought I had while watching the choice awards, but the human car wash doe .3. SO MUCH SLIME

Re: Best Girl and Boy pvpers on the server
Post by: KermitsBigToe - March 29th, 2015, 5:09:56 am

Thats a great idea Pinkie! ^_^

For the boys Id probably have to vote for Pslamp or Skyrun.

For the girls Id probably say PinkieDash17 or Arianna32100.

Re: Best Girl and Boy pvpers on the server
Post by: BrowtherHoodz - March 30th, 2015, 12:40:05 am

Skyrun and psalmp for boys, and Ive never seen a girl pvp before xD, however I might choose Livetabon for now.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.