What anime do you leiks?

What anime do you leiks?
Post by: JuanDong - March 28th, 2015, 8:37:24 pm

I liked Spider-Man
Thats a anime right?

Jk
Anyways which anime do you like the best?
Mines: Katekyo Hitman Reborn

Re: What anime do you leiks?
Post by: GameDudePc_TR - March 28th, 2015, 9:53:16 pm

Since I only started watching anime since novembre Ive only watched One Piece and Fairy Tail (still watching) so far. If any od you have a good anime suggestion please let me know !! :D

Post by: slimestein - March 29th, 2015, 5:15:52 am

So i have watched Avatar the last airbender and Adventure time (like half) Ik this is not anime...
I am watching Pokemon and i believe that counts as an anime

Post by: TonksMoonwillow - March 29th, 2015, 6:01:14 am

Probably the anime that Ive watched kind of recently that Im super in love with is madoka magica, like Im pretty sure its the anime that got me into collecting figures :D

Post by: Livetabon - March 29th, 2015, 11:50:58 am

No game no life is the last anime I watched.

Post by: Akiraff - March 29th, 2015, 12:45:04 pm

Death Note, I really like the early series of Death Note, when Kira and L were trying to kill each other.

My main goal is still to watch Fairy Tales, I heard a lot of good things from my friends.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Post by: GameDudePc_TR - March 29th, 2015, 1:10:35 pm

Dont do it Akiraf, dont watch Fairy Tail !! Once youve watched 2-3 episodes you wont be able to stop anymore !!

Post by: maggiethatcher69 - March 29th, 2015, 2:14:57 pm

Watch Black Rock Shooter if you havent already! Its not popular at all, it only has one episode XD it wastes 20mins so you cant complain

Post by: BrowtherHoodz - March 30th, 2015, 12:49:25 am

Meh I finished watching an anime like months ago (forgot its name) however Ive been watching Pokemon recently (and I still do)

Post by: Akiraff - March 30th, 2015, 7:29:40 am

[quote author=GameDudePc_TR link=topic=2413.msg10535#msg10535 date=1427649035]
Dont do it Akiraf, dont watch Fairy Tail !! Once youve watched 2-3 episodes you wont be able to stop anymore !!
[/quote]
Watched the first five episodes already. I have gained hopes to stay at home, and watch it! Meh, I really love the plot how it started already, with all the characters being introduced in the first five episodes, and slight introduction of couple guilds!!!

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.