Who is the most feared non-staff person on cubebuilders

Who is the most feared non-staff person on cubebuilders
Post by: Yvetal123 - March 26th, 2015, 9:01:47 pm

Say this is you on Cubebuilders. You go on factions and you see the players hopefully not seeing anyone bad. Then you see an enemy that gives you the shivers and makes you never want to leave spawn or go to your /f home and stay there. Who is this person that makes the end a fearful place or exiting the safe zone? Post your opinion on the most feared non-staff member on Cubebuilders. Make a list on the Top 3 people you fear.

Re: Who is the most feared non-staff person on cubebuildersh
Post by: JuanDong - March 26th, 2015, 9:08:33 pm

Ok, Ill be honest here I get a little anxious when I see a enchanted diamond armor guy
Also I shiver when I fight ten too except for ffapvp probably because I think Im gonna lose my stuff while in FFA I can spawn the items again.

Re: Who is the most feared non-staff person on cubebuilders
Post by: Yvetal123 - March 26th, 2015, 9:20:47 pm

That is quite interesting actually. Since you are one of the people I fear on the server. Even when you get anxious you still end up winning

Post by: Blackillz - March 26th, 2015, 9:24:36 pm

Anyone fear me? :o ::) 8) ???

[font=georgia]--=Vindictus Strong=--[/font]

Post by: slimestein - March 27th, 2015, 2:13:53 am

Fo you say that staff members are dangerous that they cant be counted or that they are to "cute" or something and therefore cant be counted?
I fear everyone who might be possible to get my head.

Post by: JuanDong - March 27th, 2015, 2:49:10 pm

[quote author=slimestein link=topic=2390.msg10455#msg10455 date=1427436833]
Fo you say that staff members are dangerous that they cant be counted or that they are to "cute" or something and therefore cant be counted?
[/quote]That would be me :D

Post by: slimestein - March 27th, 2015, 4:00:08 pm

[quote author=XxX_pslamp69_XxX link=topic=2390.msg10465#msg10465 date=1427482150]
[quote author=slimestein link=topic=2390.msg10455#msg10455 date=1427436833]
[/quote]That would be me :D
[/quote]
No more like Livetabon making her boyfriend spawn a couple of thousands.

Post by: GameDudePc_TR - March 27th, 2015, 4:41:49 pm

I dont really fear anyone in factions. If I die, I die. If I live, I live. Thats the way it goes (in my opinion).

But, if this were not about factions (just the entire server) and you had to name a person who gives you the shivvers and makes you break out into sweat of fear, I would say Karow. No offense Karow but you just scare the hell out of me O-O

Post by: BrowtherHoodz - March 30th, 2015, 12:47:03 am

[quote author=GameDudePc_TR link=topic=2390.msg10469#msg10469 date=1427488909]
I dont really fear anyone in factions. If I die, I die. If I live, I live. Thats the way it goes (in my opinion).

But, if this were not about factions (just the entire server) and you had to name a person who gives you the shivvers and makes you break out into sweat of fear, I would say Karow. No offense Karow but you just scare the porkchop out of me O-O
[/quote]

Nah dude, Believe me Karow is not the type of person you think they are, if youve ever spoken to them in a call before, they are nice and calm!

Post by: Livetabon - March 30th, 2015, 8:48:24 am

BROW EX-Nay on the ENDER-Kay!!! >-<

Im modifying it.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.