The world in peace

The world in peace
Post by: slimestein - March 25th, 2015, 5:52:12 pm

It had been peace longer than what anyone could remember, war was just tales that came from old men who claimed that their grand grand fathers had been in a war.
The long time of peace had made the people to forget how aweful it was.
The long peace was however now threatend due to the massive tensions between the countries.
Swords and chainmails was made bows were crafted and armies trained. Wolfs was hired as legosoldiers.
Six countries now used their resources on armies buying from the seventh, neutral country and buying from the animls in the wild. At this point there seemed to be no other way out than a giant war.

I not tried to make a story, I am not sure if it is good or bad olease give critical feedback

Re: The world in peace
Post by: KermitsBigToe - March 25th, 2015, 5:59:44 pm

Oo this seems like an interesting story so far, Slime!

Its a really good start and maybe you could make more parts/chapters to follow on to it?

Anyway all in all this was a really good and quite descriptive story! :)

Also Ive not said this on enough peoples stories so far, but well done on posting it even. I have never posted a story here and it must be kind of nerve racking to post one so yeah congrats! :D

Post by: slimestein - March 25th, 2015, 6:03:08 pm

If it is liked i will continue with it if not i will let it fall like sand through my hands.

Post by: Solurnis - March 25th, 2015, 6:12:46 pm

this kinda reminds me of RA.... in a way....

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.