Learning a new language.

Learning a new language.
Post by: Akiraff - March 24th, 2015, 10:29:44 pm

Me and my friend we both decided that our new year resolution was too be to learn a new language. The biggest challenge is resources and the phonetic sound that each sound is created by letter.

Many of you are unaware, but I am learning Korean, specifically their alphabet also known as Hangul (??). I am doing okay with it, as Im able to recognize most of consonants and vowels exceptions of double vowels.

So I would like to know if any of you has resources able to share with me. And what language are you learning? And why.

My reason why I am learning Korean, is because I am into KPop and also got sick in learning Japanese. So I do have some basic understanding of oriental languages. And planning to visit some day Korea!

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Re: Learning a new language.
Post by: dtown2002 - March 24th, 2015, 10:34:28 pm

Im Korean!!! well 1/4 Korean. Im trying to learn it. Yubaseo! Anyan Haseo? Well thats kinda how you sound it out but im learning!!!

Post by: vvanqu1sh - March 24th, 2015, 10:56:03 pm

Nice! Im learning French at school.

Post by: slimestein - March 25th, 2015, 3:56:57 am

Im learning English so i could talk to people on the internet.
Im learning German because idk?
Im learning russian but im planning to stop with that.

Post by: vvanqu1sh - March 25th, 2015, 12:38:47 pm

[quote author=slimestein link=topic=2354.msg10302#msg10302 date=1427270217]
[/quote]

Lol.

Half of the people who want to learn a new language select a random language and start taking lessons, or such. But thats the point, I guess. Learn a random language that you have never heard of and start talking in that language fluently. xD

Post by: slimestein - March 25th, 2015, 1:14:34 pm

[quote author=DaRetroGamer link=topic=2354.msg10340#msg10340 date=1427301527]
[quote author=slimestein link=topic=2354.msg10302#msg10302 date=1427270217]
[/quote]

Lol.

Half of the people who want to learn a new language select a random language and start taking lessons, or such. But thats the point, I guess. Learn a random language that you have never heard of and start talking in that language fluently. xD
[/quote]
Even better when you get a grade on it:)

Post by: Livetabon - March 25th, 2015, 2:46:58 pm

I have a few years of french under my belt, but if I were to learn a new language it would be Zulu.

Post by: KermitsBigToe - March 25th, 2015, 4:03:44 pm

I know some French, German, I used to know little Japanese but Ive forgot most of it now.

If I were to learn a new language I would probably either take up Japanese again since it seems like a really peaceful place.
Or learn Swedish as one of the youtubers I first ever watched is from there I believe,
or Dutch since well I dont know the Netherlands just have really beautiful scenery. ^_^

Post by: oneofakid - March 25th, 2015, 4:13:58 pm

Where I live, part of 6th grade is being forced to study Chinese. T? bùshì h?n h?owán.

Post by: oneofakid - March 25th, 2015, 4:15:48 pm

Or learn Swedish as one of the youtubers I first ever watched is from there I believe,

PewDiePie? Or if youre talking slimes, then slimestein.
Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.