I don't like school.

I don't like school.
Post by: Derpehh - March 23rd, 2015, 3:58:31 pm

If I could, I would play cube builders at school forever. Oh, and some sports. Laa laa lee lee loo. 8) 8) Im cool beans and awesome. XD Cool beans.

Re: I don't like school.
Post by: slimestein - March 23rd, 2015, 4:01:05 pm

Stay in school, school is important :)

Sometimes school might feel bad but it will get better

Post by: vvanqu1sh - March 23rd, 2015, 4:02:06 pm

Dont worry Derpeh, everyone thinks that in the first 2-8 years. But then it gets better :D

Besides, learning is important!

Post by: oneofakid - March 23rd, 2015, 4:03:56 pm

CB May be addicting (in a good way), and school may not be, but its somthing we all must go through. If you didnt do schoolat all in your whole life, your forum post may not even be here (Cuz you wouldnt know how to write or type). But I do understand.

Post by: vvanqu1sh - March 23rd, 2015, 4:06:22 pm

[quote author=oneofakid link=topic=2331.msg10136#msg10136 date=1427141036]
Cuz you wouldnt know how to write or type
[/quote]

Thats very true.

Post by: KermitsBigToe - March 23rd, 2015, 4:10:18 pm

Yeah I understand, but in a way were lucky to have school since it helps us to get enough education to get jobs and do every day tasks. We need things like math to do shopping, music, Sports ( Scores and things like that ) and even playing Cubebuilders as you need to figure out the perimeter of a house when building and coordinates. Also you use writing to talk to us, your friends on Cubebuilders. ( Might not make sense? )

So basically what Im trying to say is yes it can be hard, but yes it does pay off.

Post by: slimestein - March 23rd, 2015, 4:13:20 pm

[quote author=SovietPickle link=topic=2331.msg10143#msg10143 date=1427141418]
Yeah I understand, but in a way were lucky to have school since it helps us to get enough education to get jobs, do simple every day tasks because we need things like math to do shopping, music, Sports ( Scores and things like that ) and even playing Cubebuilders as you need to figure out the perimeter of a house when building and coordinates. ( Might not make sense? )

So basically what Im trying to say is yes it can be hard, but yes it does pay off :)
[/quote]
What she says is true.
If no one went to school this forum and server would not exist because Siggi would never have been introduced to writing and therefore never introduced to programming.

Post by: BrowtherHoodz - March 30th, 2015, 12:53:26 am

Its alright dude! Education before Games!

Post by: Akiraff - March 30th, 2015, 7:38:26 am

[quote author=SovietPickle link=topic=2331.msg10143#msg10143 date=1427141418]
Yeah I understand, but in a way were lucky to have school since it helps us to get enough education to get jobs and do every day tasks. We need things like math to do shopping, music, Sports ( Scores and things like that ) and even playing Cubebuilders as you need to figure out the perimeter of a house when building and coordinates. Also you use writing to talk to us, your friends on Cubebuilders. ( Might not make sense? )

So basically what Im trying to say is yes it can be hard, but yes it does pay off.
[/quote]
Agree and disagree. I have finish primary and secondary education, and has pretty much figured out the behind system. Now this may be unfamiliar for younger age groups, however once you get older you start to realize more the "reality" about education system.

But I do agree tha school really helps you to payoff in future. As a young adult who still trying to do my tertiary education (university) in couple years, all I wanted was to go back to school. School is a great place to socialize and learn new things.

Without school, I wouldnt be doing the following things that really benefitted my life:
- Self-learning (the ability to learn your own)
- Skeme (the ability to gather much information, without reading the entire article)
- ICT (Photoshop, Illustrator, Video editing, Photohraphy and Stop Animation)
- Physics (Theories related on how our nature works)

And whole lot more things. Trust me. School is painful, but there are a lot of useful skills that youll be able to gather once you completed Primary and Secondary Education.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Post by: EmsMyEms - March 30th, 2015, 10:07:22 pm

Hey, you have ME to enjoy at school

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.