The disaster at Pompeii!!!

The disaster at Pompeii!!!
Post by: dtown2002 - March 21st, 2015, 2:28:46 pm

Resently at me, Firebuster1357, and BradmasterX went on a field trip to Seattle,Washington to see the Pompeii Exibiton at the Pacific Science Center. As we walked through the exibit there was a animation of the Vesuvious volcano eruption. I will give the link here and reply to tell me how you think about it.

WARNING: Theaterical Events!!! You Dont Have To Watch It!!! May Be A Little Loud! Make Sure To Turn Down Volume!!!! P.S Dogs Barking And Houling Loudly!!!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=dY_3ggKg0Bc
Type this in and sit back and enjoy!!!

Re: The disaster at Pompeii!!!
Post by: BradmasterX - March 21st, 2015, 2:41:28 pm

But, I this version dosent have syrup smelling fog and a wind machine when the black cloud of death hits you and no little kid coughing and flaling there arms at the fog. :( :( :(

Re: The disaster at Pompeii!!!
Post by: dtown2002 - March 21st, 2015, 2:43:32 pm

Lol!!! the fog smelled sweet like you said!!!! and there was lights flashing on and off like lightning!!!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.