Top poster: Karow vs Liv

Top poster: Karow vs Liv
Post by: vvanqu1sh - March 20th, 2015, 5:30:20 pm

Whos the top poster? Karow or Liv?

A battle to the death, for the reward of the Top Poster.

Nah, not to the death.

Anyways, post who should be ranked the Top Poster!

UPDATE: Nevermind, Brad has took the title for Top Poster with almost a whoopin 400 posts!

Re: Top poster: Karow vs Liv
Post by: slimestein - March 20th, 2015, 5:31:58 pm

Karow will win soon you might see why....

Post by: BradmasterX - March 20th, 2015, 11:00:52 pm

HOW DARE YOU, LIVE AND KAROW WILL COWER IN FEAR OF MY POSTES!!!!!!!!!!

Post by: vvanqu1sh - March 20th, 2015, 11:55:28 pm

[quote author=BradmasterX link=topic=2247.msg9638#msg9638 date=1426906852]
HOW DARE YOU, LIVE AND KAROW WILL COWER IN FEAR OF MY POSTES!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]Well, now they will.

Post by: Livetabon - March 21st, 2015, 1:13:59 pm

Keep in mind Karows posts are majority of staff acceptance/declination and my posts are relevant to many staff related topics. Mosts of my posts are more than a couple of sentences and also arent one worded due to not wanting to spam to get top poster. Ive also been on vacation for a week, in relevancy my post count should be a lot higher~^^

Of course I congratulate bradmaster for posting the most, I do not intend to take top poster position, but if it comes to that it will be more for report abuses, and questions that I can answer.

Occasionally though I do partake in non-staff topics so I can still be one with the community, I would like for the community to feel comfortable with me, and try to compete with me... ;)

~Liv

Post by: vvanqu1sh - March 23rd, 2015, 2:52:10 pm

Nevermind, Karow has fell behind, Brad has deleted a bunch of posts, Livetabon is trying to catch up with our new top poster Akiraff!

Post by: Akiraff - March 23rd, 2015, 3:09:22 pm

[quote author=DaRetroGamer link=topic=2247.msg10107#msg10107 date=1427136730]
Nevermind, Karow has fell behind, Brad has deleted a bunch of posts, Livetabon is trying to catch up with our new top poster Akiraff!
[/quote]
Well I am mainly dealing with Report Abuse and Offence Appeal, have found something useful to do as a Satff Member.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Post by: slimestein - March 23rd, 2015, 3:17:31 pm

In the end i will win

Post by: Livetabon - March 23rd, 2015, 3:26:22 pm

I love it how you post mr no oscar for that statement :P

Post by: slimestein - March 23rd, 2015, 3:29:20 pm

[quote author=Livetabon link=topic=2247.msg10115#msg10115 date=1427138782]
I love it how you post mr no oscar for that statement :P
[/quote]
I did not expect someone to get it...

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.