Perfect...

Perfect...
Post by: EmsMyEms - March 18th, 2015, 8:41:31 pm

Ok so like whenever I talk to staff, I feel like they try to hard to make themselves perfect. Like perfect grammar, perfect answer, perfect skin, and perfect builds. NOBODY IS PERFECT! Please DO NOT take any offense to this. Its just my stated opinion. Thank you.

Re: Perfect...
Post by: slimestein - March 19th, 2015, 7:35:25 am

I do not try to act perfect (unless you talk about that one time i did an anouncment on the forums)
I try to act as i normaly am, and would be if i met you in real life.
I am very unsure sometimes if i talk grammaticly correct and since im from Sweden i know i do errors.
As you said no one is perfect.

Re: Perfect...
Post by: BradmasterX - March 19th, 2015, 10:03:26 pm

Staff are chosen to be older than 14 and mature enough. And they have to maintain order and act professional(unless they are already professional) so people respect them. Will you respect some one who talks like? " O m god, I so lik bff fo eva yal"

:P :P

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.