Work in Progress
X-Hotel
"The Two Apocalypses"

Upcoming
WBPVP: March
WBSM: March
(Classified 2)

Details

• X-Hotel: Ready for Staff and Customers. But needs more design and builds(Looking for Staff)
• (Classified 1) No Information Available
• “The Two Apocalypses” I’ll let the Prologue explain. Work in Progress.
• Who is the Best PVPer of March 2015: Finally I’ll do a legit poll on this topic.
• Who is the Best Staff Member for March 2015: I am finally starting this up again, we know you wanted it back (slimestein).
• (Classified 2) Hint: Staff Members.

So this was just to tell you all what I’m up to. (STILL HAVE SO MUCH SCHOOL WORK, I’M GONNA GO BALD) >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Re: BradmasterX's To Do List:
Post by: chaptermaster118 - March 21st, 2015, 1:33:14 am

My life is full of lies .-. >_>

Re: BradmasterX's To Do List:
Post by: slimestein - March 22nd, 2015, 2:38:00 pm

[quote author=BradmasterX link=topic=2192.msg9228#msg9228 date=1426445058]
• Who is the Best Staff Member for March 2015: I am finally starting this up again, we know you wanted it back (slimestein).
[/quote]
Yes i do love your Wbsm since they give the community you guys) a chance to tell us who have been good this month. I personally like this because then i can learn from other staff members what they do that others like.
We are all here for you and want you guys to have the best experience on the server, and therefore i really love your Wbsm ;D

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.