Today is my Birthday!

Today is my Birthday!
Post by: oneofakid - March 4th, 2015, 7:47:05 pm

[move]HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME![/move]
Today is my birthday guys! (well, it actually is my birthday tomorrow in American time, but the forums are like 12 hours ahead of EST time) I am excited!! I will be recording a video tomorrow (date and time info will be added later) an episode for YouTube on CubeBuilders on all servers! Feel free to follow me around as I explore factions, check out creative plots, view the most amazing skyblock islands, and play some minigames! I really hope to get some new computer equipment and software. I really want Sims 4, or Gmod or something. If I do get one of these games, though, I will stay as committed to playing on CubeBuilders and the forums as I am now.
But anyways, happy birthday to me! :D

For those of you wondering, I am turning 12.

Re: Today is my Birthday!
Post by: chaptermaster118 - March 4th, 2015, 9:21:25 pm

Happy Early Birthday oneofakid!! I will make you a cake on factions when I get on :D :) :)

Post by: oneofakid - March 5th, 2015, 8:20:07 am

Thanks chapter!

OFFICIAL RECORIDING INFO:
I will be recording an episode on CB around 5:00 GMT-5 (eastern standard time) TODAY. I will record on minigames, creative and skyblock. If you want to join me in minigames, go ahead! Ill be playing quake and color shuffle. You can also follow me around on the other servers as well; Ill be having a birthday party at my creative plot. If you want to join, just tpa.

Post by: KermitsBigToe - March 5th, 2015, 9:01:40 am

Happy Birthday, Oneofakid! :D

Post by: slimestein - March 5th, 2015, 9:38:51 am

Happy B-day

I love that you write gmt it helps alot.

Post by: girlsmell - March 5th, 2015, 11:05:38 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY!!

Post by: vvanqu1sh - March 6th, 2015, 2:47:55 pm

Happy Birthday! Have a great day.

Post by: paintcr - March 6th, 2015, 5:18:19 pm

Hi guyz and happy birthday <3

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.