A LONGish Break!

A LONGish Break!
Post by: BradmasterX - March 2nd, 2015, 10:53:03 pm

Spending less time on CubeBuilders so I can catch up on some future tests and assignments in school. Break will probably last for maybe 3 months. :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :-\ :-\ :-\

Re: A LONGish Break!
Post by: slimestein - March 3rd, 2015, 2:05:08 am

Cya then!
(sorry for bad gif this time)

Post by: chaptermaster118 - March 3rd, 2015, 7:23:31 am

See you later brad :( cant wait to see you back

Post by: KermitsBigToe - March 3rd, 2015, 9:59:59 am

Oh okay I understand. Also dont focus to much on leaving Cubebuilders think about when you come back how some things may be new and things like that :) Best of wishes though! :-\ :)

Post by: BradmasterX - March 3rd, 2015, 10:01:43 am

Thanks Guys. I honestly never thought I would take a break from CubeBuilders, but here I am. :-\ :-\ :-\

Post by: KermitsBigToe - March 3rd, 2015, 10:05:49 am

Yeah , I kind of know how you feel. Ive left the server for around like one and a half months before. Although when I came back it was fun seeing everything new and meeting new players I hadnt seen before! :)

Post by: Livetabon - March 3rd, 2015, 11:06:18 am

No problem brad!

You take your break, work on your schooling (etc) and cubebuilders will be right here to welcome you back!

We aint going no where! Just as long as you come back soon! I am sure cubebuilders might even change! Which is something to look foreward to!

~Liv

Post by: KissMeImIrish - March 3rd, 2015, 4:29:51 pm

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bye brad!!! :(

Post by: oneofakid - March 3rd, 2015, 4:37:46 pm

Brad?? You too? :( We will all miss you Thunder and Brad! I am sure once you come back CubeBuilders will be changed (in a good way)! Kind of like a welcome back present, you know? Lel

Post by: slimestein - March 4th, 2015, 2:26:10 am

Theres a dangerous world out there, let this move be to your help

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.