Congratz Liv!

Congratz Liv!
Post by: ActualDia - February 23rd, 2015, 9:40:14 am

Congratz Liv for mod!!! Thank you for taking my advice because youre awesome!!! I hope my computer will work for me at some point and let me come on! ;D

Re: Congratz Liv!
Post by: slimestein - February 23rd, 2015, 10:56:10 am

[quote author=Minegirl2706 link=topic=1946.msg7876#msg7876 date=1424702414]
Congratz Liv for mod!!! Thank you for taking my advice because youre awesome!!! I hope my computer will work for me at some point and let me come on! ;D
[/quote]
Yey congratz live congratz....

Post by: MystrikMC - February 23rd, 2015, 5:36:52 pm

Slime congrats too!

Post by: oneofakid - February 23rd, 2015, 5:51:55 pm

[font=impact]Congratulations liv![/font] ;D
-one

Post by: Livetabon - February 23rd, 2015, 7:12:46 pm

Thank you!! :D I am really happy that I can help the server more now!

Lets hope I can continue working for cubebuilders and make it an even better server to play on! :D

With your support lets all have fun together for hopefully many more years to come! :D :)

~Liv

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.