WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN TO THE SLIMES?

WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN TO THE SLIMES?
Post by: BradmasterX - February 13th, 2015, 11:52:22 am

What should happened to them.

Re: WHO SHOULD BE THE KING OF SLIMES?!?!
Post by: slimestein - February 13th, 2015, 3:22:04 pm

I am no king of the slimes, the slimes are innocent and should be left inbdependent but the evil willbob2003 terrorizes them claiming he is their king. Lel

Re: WHO SHOULD BE THE KING OF SLIMES?!?!
Post by: Livetabon - February 13th, 2015, 3:37:55 pm

Omeg there are way too many choices ahaha! XD this is hilarious!

Re: WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN TO THE SLIMES?
Post by: BradmasterX - February 13th, 2015, 4:19:17 pm

Please vote again. Voting poll has changed.

Post by: KissMeImIrish - February 13th, 2015, 7:33:07 pm

Debate for them being under my rule:
Slime is a liar!! He said hes the slime king and now hes saying they should be independent, he doesnt know what hes talking about, hes so confusing!! Now, if you know me Im kind and reasonable and try to be fair. Join me my fellow slimes as we can make Minecraftia into Willbobia, in a nice invasion way like just surrounding the Mojang, or Microsoft, they just bought MC, office and simply ask Notch to call it Willbobia! who is with me?!

Post by: Akiraff - February 13th, 2015, 7:41:35 pm

It is a debatable topic, since the slimes are also a living creatures; we should also add them as an endaraged species due to a lot of players tend to massacre this creatures for their primary resource: slime ball. Thereby, we should eliminate any threats by brining in Akira Endeprises, to terminate the violence between two party members and create a neutral bondship between the two party members.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Post by: Akiraff - February 13th, 2015, 7:43:01 pm

It is a debatable topic, since the slimes are also a living creatures; we should also add them as an endaraged species due to a lot of players tend to massacre this creatures for their primary resource: slime ball. Thereby, we should eliminate any threats by brining in Akira Endeprises, to terminate the violence between two party members and create a neutral bondship between the two party members.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Post by: KissMeImIrish - February 13th, 2015, 10:24:36 pm

Akira is right, we should make a new type of government with Monarchy and Democracy.

Post by: BradmasterX - February 13th, 2015, 10:30:54 pm

How can it be a monarchy and a democracy? There two different forms of Government.

Post by: KissMeImIrish - February 13th, 2015, 10:32:13 pm

We have to use our brains Brad, come up with a new government and change the world! Make it a better place!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.