Braces

Braces
Post by: BradmasterX - February 9th, 2015, 1:17:41 pm

Well I got braces today and there soooooooo uncomfortable. But that means Im on all day. YAY!!!!!!

Re: Braces
Post by: slimestein - February 9th, 2015, 4:34:18 pm

I got braces on my under row of teeth, took over a year for some to notic them and some havent noticed them even after 1.5 years.

not the case fot most people :)
and they do hurt in the beggining, eat soup the first day then after a month you will forget them(untill you brush you teeth)

Post by: BradmasterX - February 9th, 2015, 6:09:37 pm

Ok thx, I have them on the top row of the front. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Post by: dtown2002 - February 20th, 2015, 9:20:16 am

My sister might need braces. Just sayen.

Post by: Livetabon - February 20th, 2015, 12:51:43 pm

I was told I might need braces but then my baby teeth fell out and luckily my adult teeth grew in perfectly.

Ive had many friends have braces and it does take a long time to get used to. They are very uncomfortable and limit the foods you are supposed to/can have.

Dont worry! I hope they come off soon, when they do youll feel great!! Your teeth will be very nice looking too!

~Liv

Post by: KissMeImIrish - February 20th, 2015, 4:16:56 pm

I neeeeeeed braces really badly because I have this giant gap in between my 2 buck teeth.

Post by: Solurnis - February 20th, 2015, 6:06:54 pm

My teeth are soooo op, i will never need to go to the dentist or look like a nerd wth braces ;D (no offence brad)

Post by: Livetabon - February 20th, 2015, 6:07:45 pm

I beg to differ going to the dentist is a must for many people cavities happen when you least expect it, and more cavities are more expensive to fix! D:

Post by: Solurnis - February 20th, 2015, 6:09:01 pm

U one of those ppl that when they open their fridge the only thing they see is junk food :o? i do go to the dentist, but nothing is ever wrong wth my teeth

Post by: Livetabon - February 20th, 2015, 6:11:52 pm

No D: I dun.

But if you say so Rat^^;;

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.