What if.

What if.
Post by: Akiraff - February 4th, 2015, 9:58:42 pm

Feel free to ask or answer What If questions. Lets see how creative or thoughtful your answers would be.

Akiraff
    CubeBuilders Administrator
    Re: What if.
    Post by: Livetabon - February 5th, 2015, 8:17:21 am

1.) if a religious veiw impacted or started the universe than a lot of other religious theories would also in question be true. If not there would be more of a disreguard for science because faith would more or less take over. I would see more people praying than actually figuring out with equations or patterns.

2.) if you watch the matrix. That is my answer. Id probably not really notice like most laymins of society.

3.) if life was only a day then in a matter of 24 hours a human would undergo birth growth and death, losing your parents at a young age but still able to sustain yourself for the next few hours you had. I would probably be born find a suitible mate, have children and die as my day life intended me to. If I only had one day to live on the otherhand Id probably do nothing different or take a plane somewhere that counts someplace I planned to go in the future but what originally stopped me was either other people, my education, or even my age.

Post by: slimestein - February 5th, 2015, 3:31:27 pm

[/quote]
      A cicada lives up to 18years over ground before going over ground then they can live up to a year over ground, thats up to 19 years. Average age in the world is around 70 years (since so many die in accidents). I am 14 years which is 20% of the average human life. This means i have around 15 years left to live, in thoose 15 years i can do much ;D, for an example make insects life expectancy to 500 years.
      Post by: KissMeImIrish - February 5th, 2015, 5:41:46 pm

In different countries the average age is different. For example: U.S.s average age is 76 years.

Post by: slimestein - February 6th, 2015, 1:46:17 am

[quote author=Willbob2003 link=topic=1810.msg6932#msg6932 date=1423176106]
      In different countries the average age is different. For example: U.S.s average age is 76 years.
      [/quote]
      (In the world)

Post by: Akiraff - February 6th, 2015, 11:37:18 am

I likie the fact that people are coming up with different answers to reply this vague questions. There is no right or wrong questions, asides of having small background knowledge of society where you live in.

[quote author=Akiraff link=topic=1810.msg6899#msg6899 date=1423105122]

[/quote]
        I would say to God, "Why didnt you create a more sophisticated place where resources where very limited." In this way animals wouldnt need to compete each other and would live in harmony. And people wouldnt be competeting to be on top of society, but finding a solution to get more resources.

Akiraff
        CubeBuilders Administrator
        Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.