Happy Birthday Livetabon!!

Happy Birthday Livetabon!!
Post by: KissMeImIrish - January 30th, 2015, 5:32:24 pm

I dont know the exact date, but I believe around this day is your 19th birthday!! Happy B-Day Live and thanks for doing so much for the server like the new lobby and FFA PVP arena!! Congratz!!

Re: Happy Birthday Livetabon!!
Post by: slimestein - January 30th, 2015, 5:47:46 pm

Shes birthday is tomorrow (just 14min away in my timezone) and then we will all celebrate this persons birthday.

Post by: KissMeImIrish - January 30th, 2015, 5:51:50 pm

Well, Slime the forums is in Hong Kong time, so its a day ahead so it says today is Lives birthday and it is in Hong Kong time so happy birthday Live!! (Happy Birthday in China ;))

Post by: ItsKadoHere - January 30th, 2015, 5:58:53 pm

Happy Birthday Livetabon!

Post by: BradmasterX - January 30th, 2015, 7:21:46 pm

Yes, I was planning to make a post about your birthday but you guys beat me to it. So...

[move]Happy B-Day Livetabon[/move]

Post by: Akiraff - January 30th, 2015, 8:57:30 pm

Happy be lated birthday, wish the best 19 years of your life Livetabon.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders - Administrator

Post by: Solurnis - January 30th, 2015, 10:07:08 pm

happy b-day liv ;D

Post by: Firebuster1357 - January 30th, 2015, 10:19:53 pm

Happy B-Day Hope you have an amazing birthday!! :D :D :)

Post by: Livetabon - January 31st, 2015, 12:28:58 am

Thank you all for the birthday wishes!! You are all wonderful and I am so happy to have my birthday celebrated throughout the forum! :D Hhehe!! I hope you all have a fantastic 31st!! :D :D

Ill see you all in game!

~Liv

Post by: Ch1nchilla015 - January 31st, 2015, 8:28:04 am

Happy Birthday! Have a great day! ;D

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.