DeltaFlyer15 Update

DeltaFlyer15 Update
Post by: Jerio - January 28th, 2015, 11:51:35 pm

Hello everyone.
I would like to say that I have been genuinely missing all of the fun time I had with you all! Life has been crazy. Between my time spent with Calculus, Physics, Aerospace, and Robotics, the extra time I have is left sleeping, trying to recover from the "busy-ness" side of life.

I hope that things are going well in this new year. I am excited that there is new staff to keep everything in place so that Siggi doesnt have to pull his hair out any more than he already does. (Or is he doing that more, now?)

Karow, Ender, Live, CC, faction guys, I hope everything is doing alright with you all! If I get the opportunity, I might just hop on some Saturday to see the improvements that you all have made.

Most of all, I hope that the server members are exceedingly happy with the server.

Remember: Dont forget to donate! (Go emerald, you get a nick-name!)

-Jerry (DeltaFlyer15)

Re: DeltaFlyer15 Update
Post by: Karow - January 29th, 2015, 1:43:30 am

Hey!! We miss you man, hope all is well. I wish I could see you, but I will most likely be working that day. Saturdays and Sundays = work!

Staff has been great, we have tons of new staff members, lots of new faces. Hope we can catch up soon ;D

Post by: EnderTheGreat - January 29th, 2015, 1:44:36 am

Aww we miss you Jerry! We hope to see you back on! Good luck with everything in school!

Post by: Livetabon - January 29th, 2015, 1:48:52 am

I would do emerald just for that back pack! ^///^

Hey Jerry! I miss you! Its been so long and we have updated so many things in your absence!

I hope Ill see you on Saturday! That is my birthday you know! :( I might not be on though till late at night.

Hopefully I see you in game!

~Liv

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.