Fac Series

Fac Series
Post by: Solurnis - January 20th, 2015, 9:26:09 pm

I was thinking about starting a series on homebuilders factions with some people, if u want to be in it just msg me. And if this does turn out to happen, I hope u will
Like the vids :D

Re: Fac Series
Post by: KissMeImIrish - January 20th, 2015, 9:40:51 pm

Im not gonna lie, ok? Last time I saw psalmp he said I quit Minecraft and then rage quited. Im not lying

Post by: Livetabon - January 21st, 2015, 12:13:33 am

Anything that promotes the server is always nice, and through a youtube series it sounds like fun!

Good luck to you Rat :) Im sure youll have fun~^^

Post by: InvalidSession - January 21st, 2015, 4:29:48 pm

what it your channel name

Post by: Solurnis - January 22nd, 2015, 5:12:06 pm

I currently do not have a channel, but I will get one soon.

Pslamp quit!?!?!? Ik where to find him though sooooooo I guess he will come back if i can get him to :-\

Post by: KissMeImIrish - January 29th, 2015, 6:33:18 pm

OK, he did come back of when I saw him Rat, but when he said it then left, I guess it was just a little rage quit. Never mind about what I said about him quitting.

Post by: BradmasterX - January 29th, 2015, 9:48:11 pm

Ill be in your vids Rat. Just mgs me and tell me what time to get on. :) :) :) :)

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.