Calling all YouTubers

Calling all YouTubers
Post by: KeepingItCrafted - December 23rd, 2014, 3:28:43 am

Hello everyone. Today I would like to ask all YouTubers if they want to do a big christmas cubebuilders recording. I myself have two channels. HyperSwordsman and ArmisGaming. Armisgaming I will upload the episode two but that channel.is.more for tutorials. HyperSwordsman I will also upload to. It is my gaming channel and has over 1000 subscribers. If you want to joij in message me ingame or on here. No requirements needed however this is for allied factions only.

Re: Calling all YouTubers
Post by: KeepingItCrafted - December 23rd, 2014, 3:32:02 am

Sorry about the bad grammar. Im writing this on a flip up phone because my smartphone broke. Therefore I cannot see what I am typing. Sorry for any inconvenience

Post by: maggiethatcher69 - December 24th, 2014, 8:14:51 am

I am a Youtuber but sadly, my camera Broke :(

Post by: realJosefStalin - December 24th, 2014, 10:05:53 am

Im a youtuber to but sadly,I dont care :P

Post by: KeepingItCrafted - December 24th, 2014, 11:08:53 am

Then why reply. Anyway im locking this topic.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.