Im leaving

Im leaving
Post by: aolla - May 4th, 2016, 3:51:25 am

Hello, some may know me as livelifeincolor, euphoriaeevee, wolfvee, __eevee___, __evee__, and alyssawodz. Wow i have alot of names xD. anyways im leaving. other times i had said this but i missed cb so i went back on to stay. but i lost interest of minecraft i dont know its just boring to me in my opinion so for real this time im leaving. Anyways its been a pleasure of being on this server for almost 2 years. Have a wonderful day! :D

Im leaving
Post by: WhovianBunny - May 7th, 2016, 8:23:15 pm

I'm with you, I lost interest in the game and it has done nothing for me but Boredom

Im leaving
Post by: Asheiou - May 20th, 2016, 9:34:13 pm

Hey :) I'll miss you guys :) I think I remember an AlyssaWodz....

Re:Im leaving
Post by: DaCoolCreeper - May 21st, 2016, 7:55:51 pm

I also remever a alysaa woods and i hate to say this, but im kinda getting bored with minecraft.

Re:Im leaving
Post by: 948 - May 29th, 2016, 4:02:56 pm

Sorry to see you go. I also think minecraft is getting real boring. all I really do is talk with people on chat, or skype. The only reason rn I still play cb is because of the reset for factions, and that's in july :/

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.